Thursday, January 13, 2011

How much longer do we have to put up with it.
Dirty looking people with no respect for themselves let alone what they actually look like.
What happened to "mirrors"?
This blog is about exposing some of the worst disasters seen on the streets around Melbourne- A City I am proud to call home.

Take care before you leave the house from now on- You could be here!!

So that I am not seen as being negative, I will also be posting photo's and information that will inspire you.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think people ever look at themselves from behind. It's shocking.

    The other day, a young woman/female walked past me in sheer, black pantyhose with a few ladders, a lighter coloured t-shirt material mini-skirt which JUST covered her bottom, and Uggs. She wasn't fat but she wasn't slim either. I'm sorry, but it was a very sorry sight. I could see the, erm, cellulite on her bottom wobbling as she walked on talking away to her male friend. She was wearing a saggy g-string. EVERYONE could see it and all the men were laughing.

    All she needed to do was glance at herself in the mirror before she left the house and realise her skirt showed everything to the world.

    Wait, maybe she had!!

    (I won't rave as much next time.)

    ReplyDelete